(Written in Shanghai...)
So here comes the last day of my vacation in the wonderland of Hong Kong. Time shoooots, no longer flies.
Woke up in the morning after a super tiring day the day before, packed and got ready to check out. I think Hong Kong is really convenient, yea indeed it is! I can check in for the flight in the city, there's one Airport Express Station where I can check in my baggage, get my boarding pass and, yes.. back in the city for lunch and some quick strolling down the streets and some random shots of the city. Oh yea I managed to get a last minute grab at Sasa for Juju Aquamoist essence. Thankfully I grabbed it before I left HK, it is really good for such a cold weather in Shanghai.
Woke up in the morning after a super tiring day the day before, packed and got ready to check out. I think Hong Kong is really convenient, yea indeed it is! I can check in for the flight in the city, there's one Airport Express Station where I can check in my baggage, get my boarding pass and, yes.. back in the city for lunch and some quick strolling down the streets and some random shots of the city. Oh yea I managed to get a last minute grab at Sasa for Juju Aquamoist essence. Thankfully I grabbed it before I left HK, it is really good for such a cold weather in Shanghai.
We went to this famous Yung Kee Restaurant which Liz recommended for their roasted goose. Not too bad, I'm not a big fans of duck or goose anyway. Can you tell what's the difference between duck and goose?
After the lunch it was time for me to rush to the Airport Express to catch a train to the international airport. Ahhh.. the last minute before I left the city I met up with Liz and Albert at the station just to bid goodbye. It was such a rush because my flight was at 3pm, and I was still in the city at 1.40pm! I finally made it to the boarding gate at 2.30pm and I was sweating like hell. Hahaha.
Awww I really appreciate Liz and Albert's time and companion in HK, for driving us around the island and bringing us for real good food and the best part of all.. we had a great + awesome + wonderful time in HK! In fact she needed to rush for her homework and presentation.. ahh :( feel so sorry for taking her time away!
For everyone that I met in HK they were asking whether I've been to HK before. Yes, that was exactly 10 years ago and my next sentence was, "I don't remember any single thing of HK". So... I'd say that, it's not a good idea to bring your kids to travel at such a young age because it'd be a waste. Hahaha =P
One last thing - the awesome pawsome black sesame shaved ice which is one of the best things that I had in HK!
If I don't end this trip overview a photo with my love, I just simply don't do the justice. How can I miss it out? Tell me!
![]() |
| Hong Kong with ❤ |





No comments:
Post a Comment