Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hong Kong, 26 Nov 2010

(Wrote this when I was in Shanghai...)

I woke up in the morning and met up with Liz for dim sum at a famous traditional dim sum place where you can see all the uncles reading newspaper, sitting around together chit-chating blablabla.


This place is so popular that when you see the trolley just came out from the kitchen you've to go straight to the aunty to grab your dim sum. Otherwise, continue drinking the chinese tea on your table until you're full. We didn't try many because there were only two of us and Liz got full so fast, so I was the one eating quite a lot! The dim sum was goooooood! Oh I love the sesame-lotus paste bun, simply awesome! I was like, "WOAH 呢個好好吃啊!" on my first bite. Teeheee :D


So we went back to the hotel to wait for Miss LiYin, thought she would arrive at 11.30am or 12pm. But yea, finally I saw this girl at 12.40pm, I thought she was lost anyway. Hahaha.

And so.. we were on Porsche Cayenne to Stanley. Liz drove us all the way there! Awwww. Great, here goes another dimsum for lunch, Liz has made the booking and LiYin was sooo hungry. I barely able to eat, seriously.


So... some sight seeing and pictures and pictures.




And then, food again. Yes, again! It was my 3rd meal of the day. We walked through this small little tiny alley, yes, small + little + tiny! But the french toast was so good, with coffee and milk tea. It just... melted in your mouth with the layer of kaya in the middle. Slurp!!


And off we passed by Repulse Bay but we didn't stop by because it was hard to get a parking spot. That's okay because I was a little bit tired and dizzy after the long journey. Oh it wasn't long, how big could HK island be, right? But maybe I'm just not a "passenger-person" because I haven't been sitting at the back of the car for so long and I used to be the one driving if I wanna get to anywhere.

Then we stopped by University of Hong Kong, the uni that Liz is currently attending for her professional year. And then we off to The Peak!



Next up... the old Police Station! It opens for sight-seeing purpose and it was the first day, so we were just lucky!


It was 8.30pm by then, and yes.. time to dinner! Okay I should just skip the dinner here because I had this thought in my mind when I was having the dinner - I NEED TO WRITE A SPECIAL POST ON THE DINNER!!!! (But for now I decided not to.. I have something better to do, food is currently got pull down from the top priority of my list, and it's all described in LiYin's post.. Or, afterall it's just FOOD.)

Okay done:)

No comments: