Saturday, January 29, 2011

Last day in Sydney

Lalalalalalalala~~

Life has been pretty cool since I came back from China, literally I only have a month's time in Sydney after China. Mission accomplished - for the eight thousands words essay! 

It's a shame that for the one whole year in Sydney, I have never been to Luna Park, Taroonga Zoo, Manly Beach, Strathfield, Eastwood, Kings Cross, Newtown, Leichhardt, Cabramatta, Merrickvielle and et cetera. And, truly people are amazed with me for staying in the city all the time and not exploring the suburbs.*Because you can get everything in the city, basically.*

But guess what - in a week's time, I made it to Luna Park, Kings Cross, Newtown, Leichhardt, and even a short trip to Melbourne!

I shall call this LIFE. 

Had a farewell with the Shanghigh crew on Thursday night. I'm going to miss all those people and I'm hoping to come back, perhaps end of this year? 

I'm leaving in about 18 hours. Xinyun is packing my last day with everything she can fit in - woke up early in the morning for a breakfast, came home to START packing, and we are heading out later for a late lunch/ tea and hang around blablablabla, and OMG CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT I HAVE NEVER STEPPED INTO STAR CITY BEFORE? If you know me well, you know I don't gamble. But yea Sydney's Casino, I have never got near it before. So, who knows perhaps we will make a visit there tonight, just to prove that I have been to Star City. Buwahahah. 

Yes we are heading out now, she's beside me. I'm so excited but nooooo... in less than 18 hours' time now. Mixed feelings. 

BYEBYE.

No comments: