Went to Sake Room to work because there will be Eva Golf private party at night, and I love to work there. Hehhee.. Don't ask me why I love to go there. I can tell you --- because I love the environment, I love the ambience, I love the food, I love the people there~~~ and so on.. XD EHHH, at least I don't have to keep myself staying at home without doing anything k? At least there are people for to talk to me, at least I can do something to spend my time, at least... at least.. wahahaha XD Okie, I got to enjoy my only 1 month left!! 1 monthhhh~ Oopss... where have I been? Too far.. coming back to the topic.
Serving the customers is our priority. Gosh..sounds like talking about the Marketing. ==''
Elvis, Me, Chef Liu

HEHEHHEHEHEHE.. I drink red wine, I drink Carlsberg. Kakaka.. thanks to Elvis, he asked me to drink :p But hey, just a little bit only ok? cume beberapa suap saje =="' that's why I didn't get drunk :p But after some time, my body started getting itchy ><'"'
"Eh.. My body got a bit itchy laaa.."
"See.. who ask you to drink? You yourself wanted to drink ehhh~"
== == == sweattttt.... == == == """"
"Yalo yalo, just now I grabbed from you to drink.. RIGHT?!?!?"
What a friend.. =.=""""""
After closing, Bacon + Melissa + Marcus + Elvis brought me to Roxbury which is just 3 doors away. Seriously, I never go to pub before. Good girl, YEA I'M~!
They play pool, I don't even know how to play. ><
I drink "Coke".. but the taste is different from the Coke I normally drink.
They told me it's Chivas Coke ==""
But hey.. I remember the waitress asked me,
"You..Coke?"
"Yea..thanks ya.."
How do I know the Coke she meant is Chivas + Coke? ==""
Keke..I drink half only :)
Still guai~~ RIGHHHHHT!?!!? XD XD
Went home at around 2.20am because there were police blocking around at the area -- haiz.. because of some incidents happened on the 31st night.
^__________________^
*broad smile* to end my 1st of Jan 2008~~~
1 comment:
hanah hanah..the guai-est is you la Joe :P
one month left T_T
Post a Comment