Sunday, December 30, 2007

My beloved ones..

The first time ever 4 of us went out for overnight stay. Though we were only staying in Penang, but it's more than enough for us~! :)

We didn't have a packed schedule to follow, and we *nono..THEY =p * became superrrrbbbb SLOW and LAZY.

PROVED!! They were busy make up-ing before going out at N-Park.

I was sooooo hungry and sleepy while waiting for them. After they finished make up-ing, then only they realised they were actually hungry. =.="" Haizz..

Food food food - at Yong Tau Foo.

Food again, at Queensbay.

We bought something for Cindy at Nice Day as her birthday is coming soon. Picture again.

We headed to the airport after that. haizz... HAIIZZZZZ.... I knew I will cry, but I never expect that Herng will cry before me. Hehe.. HAIYAAA.. sad nia.
WEEEEEEEEENNNNNN & me. Love you soooo much~~~~ (T.T)

Friends with the two VIPs

When we left the airport.. woohoo~ it's time for the industrial park to start jamming. LOL. We stopped by the Snake Temple so as to avoid the traffic jam. So silly to join the crowd for the stupid jam. Furthermore, it's Friday. FRIDAY!!!?? You know I know lah, penangites. Hehe.
We wore glasses, partly is because it's too bright and hot. Indeed, because we cried before. XD

I pray for Wen, everything goes smoothly, safe and happy.

It's still early and the traffic is still moving stupidly slow. Next stop at Sunshine. Hehh.. We kinda "mou liu" actually.
Get a shot of our Miss Auntie while she is busy choosing the snacks. =P

Paying. Well I know that's my purse >.< Hahah..

Pictures again~

Dinner at hawker center. We ate a lotsssss, full Full FULL~~!

This is the pay off of eating too much. EXERCISE!!! Is it kinda insane to go for swimming just after heaving such a heavy meal? I wonder... Hahah XD



After taking shower, we started chit-chatting for the whole night long, non-stop talking and eating the TauFuFa and snacks. I felt sleepy, and awake, and sleepy, and awake...... insist to talk, talk, talk, and talk, until 2 something in the midnight. We planned to wake up at around 7.30am in the morning for our beach-ing.

Well, plan is plan. This is the consequence of talkative. We woke up at around 10.50am, instead of 7.30am as planned. But hey, I did wake up at 7.30am to 'morning call' the girls ok, it's just that nobody wanna wake up, of course me too as well. :)

We took quite a long time to be ready to go out. GIRLS MAAAA... It's alreaedy time for our brunch. We are big eater~~~!!

Start our beaching after all. Geng ler.. It's so hot out there but we still insist to go to the beach. XD


This pix looks kinda stupid >.<







I love you girls :)

1 comment:

~LiYinism~ said...

love you too~!! that pic got beach, got sea, got sky, got flying thing.wahaha