Saturday, December 22, 2007

Wen + Karleng + ME

3 of us got an outing again *finally*.. WOOHOooOOO~! But I guess this would be our last gathering before Wen leaves to US. What a sad case. T.T She's leaving earlier than me! This is kinda shocking *uneasy?!* for me, as she just finished her final exam 1 week++ ago, and not really did enjoy the after-exam-holiday I guess. ANNDDDD.. now she is leaving in not more than 1 week. RUSH BOH RUSH???!!! *_*

I remember.. We were'nt that closeeeeee friend though we were in JSPO from Form 1 to Form 3, until we get into 4S5 for the first week, sitting together with Karleng. FOR THE FIRST WEEK, weird boh? HAha. We moved into 4S4 starting from the second week of schooling due to the school management blablablabla.. We always fight in the class, cubit each other, you draw my book-i draw your book, and many many more.. The one that I remember the most is PULL HAIR!! XD It was so fun fighting with her. Memorable~! Though all these may be concluded as in one word - childish. :)

Oh ohh.. I was once being her matchmaker during F4. Mwaahahhahah ^__________^ So evil me :p

Aiya aiya aiya.. whatever I say is useless LAH >.< as she is leaving for sure on the coming Friday. HAIH.
Soon soon.. pretty SOONNNN!!!

Back to the topic >.<
We meet up at Swensens and order BANYAKKKKK food to eat. The BANYAKKKKKK used here is strictly for the stomach of 3 girls ok.

I don't know how strong can this picture persuade you how full we are.
[ 2 spaghetti, mushrooms, chicken wings and chicken baked rice]

I remember I did mention before that I love swensen's chicken baked rice. The baked cheese on top is sooooo *er, soft?!*. Aiya, whatever. It's just NICE.

Perhaps she just wanna take pic of herself only, not including us beside. =.=""

"Wei.. take photo..."
This is what Karleng talk to the waiter. Sounds like she is so friend with the waiter, whom indeed she doesn't know at all. HIONG-nya *_*

We end up with a Topless 5. Super fulllLL~~!

Cried.

All the best and good luck, girl :)

5 comments:

Xiulin said...

where will she be leaving to? i'll be happy to help :) of course if she'll be anywhere nearby :p
my email:xiulin_loo@yahoo.com

Joe-Lene said...

she'll be leaving to Michigan. okie, i will let her know and pass her your email too =) thx o~

Yvonne said...

errrr... xiulin is?? hee..
paise aaaa....

Joe-Lene said...

aiyo.you ah @.@ i will explain to you. hahahha

Xiulin said...

i'm not far.. i'm in south bend, indiana now :)