Friday, December 28, 2007

My Christmas

Christmas party at ZingYi's house! We promised her few weeks ago during the JSPO gathering. Yea, here we go as of course, we keep our promise! :)

We watched the video on something like spreading the love of God *I don't really know what it's called, I scared if I write something wrong here. Heh..*. And.. one of the aunties share with us how and what makes her believe in God. And.. Caroling. My first time ever attending such christianity party. :)
We marched in the old times~


with ZingYi's bro's friends

I got this :) for the christmas gift exchange

We left the party kinda early and headed to Sake Room to continue having fun on the Christmas night. Finally Ee Chow was dragged out by Xinyun them. This guy really keksilang. He wanted to come out, and after telling him where are we going and who are going.. He said, "Har? You all 4 girls, what for I go?" But still, he came out cuz xinyun drove to his house to fetch him without asking him. :)

Our Bitter-Sweet of that night

A small portion of the turkey

It's me cutting the turkey~

Liyin the siao-zha-bo insist to take a picture with the christmas tree behind.

Liyin, Xinyun and PhaikEng - drawing on the wall.

Their drawings are pretty nice. But I notice something on SOMEONE's drawing. HER drawing from a pretty-nice become a pretty-behpaiseh one. Indeed we screw her on spot. XD No doubt, the "beh paiseh" is written by me.

Cheeeeers

No comments: