Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Again, I straightened my hair.

Yeah again, as the last time was in Dec 06.

and yea, this pix is blur enough. hehe..

Haiz..I don't know what to do with my fringe.










Put it aside.



Hmm.. I don't like to self-portrait.

5 comments:

Bee said...

Self-shot! XD
haha!! you really got to do something with your fringe.

Joe-Lene said...

actually the fringe isn't like this la..just when i took the pix i put it down nia..kaka.. :p

~LiYinism~ said...

hahahah!!! scare me your pic...you really have to start taking self-capture lessons from xinyun and I la!!! hahahaha... very straight lerr you hair...nvm, i'll see the real thg when we meet next week :D

Joe-Lene said...

er, i dont want self-capture lesson, cuz i dont like to take pic of my own ler..hehe..ei, i straightened my hair, of coz my hair looks very straight la. or else what for i straighten it? =="

Peter said...

wah lao terkejut..


anyway nice hair ^^