Monday, January 21, 2008

Counting down the days..

I'm leaving in 20 days. 20 days only. 20 days only. 20 days only.
Or perhaps this should only be said on 10th Feb? I'm leaving in 24 hours, 24 hours only man.
So for now 20 days is still very long time huh?!

NONO... very short only k.. *.*

Starting from today, everyday I should eat at least one of my favourite food, or even more than one? Yea, I guess so. Hehe.. For Penangites ( or Malaysians?! ), the thing that you will miss a lot a lot a lot would be FOOD FOOD and FOOD right? XD

I had benjo burger just now. I don't know why, I just feel like eating it so much today. What's next tomorrow? The list goes on with no ending...........

I spent a lot recently. Bad daughter I'm. T.T
Not simply spending, I just buy what I need to bring there.

My body got itchy again. Haiyayayayaya.. Stupid alcohol.

Don't know what to write anymore.
Lalallallala.. just crapping.

6 comments:

Hong Gee said...

Yaya~ I agree with you~ the first thing come to my mind is also FOOD, FOOD and FOOD!!! haha~~ Enjoy your 20 days ya~~

Anonymous said...

fav food b4 leaving to aus...
i did that too a year ago!! hahaha~

sankochan said...

Storing up like Camel here.....

You drink alcohol!?

Joe-Lene said...

gee: you still have around 1 month~~!! :)

peini: heheheh. because we all very tam chiak eh..

sandra: hahah storing up like camel! lol~ yalo, i drank on sunday during company annual dinner. ish.. nvm no more itch d now. hehe

Bee said...

my joe.... itch itch itch. kekee.
means you drank again.
hahaa naughty. don't be alcoholic when you go over aussie yeah. XD
later when i go for a visit, i see joe stock up alcoholic beverages in her fridge =.-

blekz. yeah i've been having alot of cravings too and have been filling up those cravings as much as i could.
i had 2 and half roti canai at my favourite stall. gosh is that too much? >.<

i'm gonna miss you and f*fus so much.
especially when i hear our song being played! )=
mwahh!

Joe-Lene said...

lol if you found stock of alcoholic beverages in the fridge one day, make sure you dont take and drink it as plain water. dont keh keh i know you want to have it for so long time already. keke

2 and a half roti canai. hmm maybe it's not too much for you cuz you know yourself is a big eater right? woohoo~ eat more then. miss miss.. sure will miss you my bee. hehe