Woohooo~ she is already 21, meaning.. I'm going to be 20 pretty soon. 20?! Age doesn't look good when it starts with 2, no more 10s for me >< you know you know you know?! Sense of OLD!!!!! Haiz..
Us~

Choi yee and me. Big changes on her!!! I couldn't recognise her even I was sitting beside her for quite a long time. Big sweat for myself.

Cindy and his bf - match hor? hehe..

Her family are super sporting man..!! When both of them were shaking the champagne, they even played the wedding song, and all the relatives were there!! FUYOH~!
I know this is kinda silly, was forced to sit on there. Lol~ Even Cindy's mom join us for the so called train. =="'

Blowing the candle..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CINDY~
*~may your wish come true and all the best in everything~*
2 comments:
The OLAHRAGA FAMILY!!!
T_T
choi yee changed A LOT man!!!! @_@ *eyes wide open*
now only you know -.o
you freaking miss it i tell you!! mwahahah
i was so silly that time.. hahah
Post a Comment