It has been a long time since I last baked. Last time I was so hardworking in baking cookies, buy the ingredients and add this add that, all done by myself. But not for this time :p Went to Billion Supermarket shopping for groceries with mom last night and saw the Nano's Butter Cookies Mix. Kekekeke.. Not as hardworking as last time anymore.
Easy maaa~ add 150g planta + 1 egg only! *I know I'm lazy~~*
Superb oily! Can you imagine the fats? :o

1st tray and 2nd tray - obviously two different colours. Hehehe..


Fats come with CNY.
Haiz..
4 comments:
eeyer..i wana eat!!!!! >_<
hehe...can can??? :D
OMG..that was me=.="
coz i was helping herng to edit her template..but nvm, i am sure she wanna eat too :P
bake for me in Australia!!! XD
liyin : hehe come take from me if you want.. keke~
sandra : i'll be waiting for you cookies/pies/cake/brownies/whatever in Newcastle too~ opposite house only! hiak hiak~~ :p
Post a Comment