It's interesting that I actually have a small ear plugs collection :) As small as the collection is made up of three little ones only. Perhaps you think that I'm suffering from severe sound pollution until I'm at this stage of collecting ear plugs. But helloooo I'm still alive without severe sound tortures. Super duper fine.
![]() |
| The orange collection |
The first one I got from Grace, she has a lot to fight with her inconsiderate housemate! Lol. I'm very thankful I don't have such problem. (Yes meizhi you don't 对号入座, you must be thinking I need all those orange thingy because you make any noise XD)
The second one I got from Mao, I wonder where he gets that from, he seems to have unlimited supply of that.
The third one SK posted for me, apparently he got it from his office. Hehe.
The ultimate reason to live with ear plugs is because of the location where I'm staying now. Thanks to the merry merry city. Police, ambulance and fire brigade sirens come on and off, few times a day, uncountable times on weekends nights, worst case on Friday and Saturday. While I'm typing, yea I heard the monorail passing by.
I don't know what's wrong with the wind lately, I was actually waken up by the wind 6.45am early in the morning because my door kept shaking. It was sooooo annoying so I went to get the ear plugs and yess.. dozed off again peacefully.
Again, the monorail passes by.
You can hear people screaming nonsense on weekends party nights, the sound of bottles rolling like somebody purposely kicks it, and 3453205809 bottles rolling into the big trash barrels after party somebody is clearing...... 那声音是多么的清脆响亮~
I remember for once I was actually waken up the parades ongoing in the city, it's just right behind where I'm staying. Oh yes it was Anzac Day. All those school bands blablablablabla plus the echo in the city, it was really driving me nuts. By pure listening to the percussion you might think wow they sound so good so solid so cool, they must be really good school bands. Blame the echo.
Hello monorail...
After blabbering and I realise.. omg, is it the sign of getting older? :S
Better not. It's November 2010 already. Goshhhh.
The sign of getting older worsens to the extent that I need to "command plus +" to zoom in the webpage eg. reading Kwong Wah news, some food blogs, and the worst case is I zoom in Facebook page too. :S The thing is, self-comforting goes here by telling myself why was I so dumb that I never thought of the zoom function and I've been suffering with the mini mini fonts for so long, plus I actually bring the laptop much closer to my eyes or lay myself forward closer to the screen.
I need to have an intensive eye check when I'm home, definitely. Or, perhaps laser. Yes!

No comments:
Post a Comment