Saturday, November 20, 2010

b a k e b a k e b a k e

Puffs, again
Banana Crumb Cake
I miss the banana cake so much so much so much. I don't miss the taste but I just miss the aroma in the house when the cake is still in the oven, I t h i n k . . . So I made it again today because there are people in the house to finish it. Heehehehe :)

Time is ticking f a s t . . .

4 comments:

Bee said...

<3<3 Yummm banana crumb cake. Special! I did crumbed blueberry muffin on last Wed ((: Yum yum. How I wish I'm your housemate. Always have yummy desserts to eat!

Miss you mi joe!

Joe-Lene said...

yumyummmmm they love it! hahaha can pass you the recipe if you want, it's yummy! :) again, i just love the aroma actually. hahaha =D
miss you mi beeee <3

[I Live For This] said...

look delicious!

Joe-Lene said...

thanks :D