Sunday, November 28, 2010

Greetings from Shanghai

Thanks to the extreme restriction I've over here, I gotta start writing diary, a daily one! And I can re-post it here when I get to access to the Blogger. Hopefully I manage to do that if I'm not too lazy, I hope. But I doubt that in a way, hehehe.  Meanwhile I should also try to bypass the restriction, or get someone to help me to bypass it. I heard from Christine that someone knows how to do it. Yea, I should get him to help me probably. Or if you know, feel free to email me please. Haha :D

Oh by the way I'm updating using email. I can do it for every post but... I don't think I want to. I wanna get the posts with pictures and captions instead of just words and craps with whole lots of random photos. I love perfection. Arghh I didn't get the email notification for comment done before I came here. That's stupid, isn't it!! Whatever..

Now I miss Hong Kong, absolutely! It was just plain awesome!

Okay, diary time! Buhbyeeee.


 

4 comments:

Bee said...

Ni Hao (: Lol. Yah mi Joe, try to bypass the restriction. It is ridiculous how they restrict sites like this. Hmm hmm.

Kevin Khor said...

Hee...you gotta get used to the restrictions there! Daily dairy will be good for us to keep track on your wonderful life there!

Take care ^^

Kevin Khor said...

Lol...its Diary!! ;p

Joe-Lene said...

hahaaha no more diary. only 3 or 4 days :D