| I actually have this thought of doing grad law or JD after I'm done with this while I'm here in Shanghai, tell me am I crazy or what?! No, I must keep telling myself I'm sick of studying. This must be a joke to myself. If this is the case, I should have decided to do the combined degree three years ago or I just didn't have that courage back then. No I'm not gonna do that. Be sane. I think this three-week would be the period that I have the most Chinese tea ever. Tea for every meal and tea for every section of the class. But you know, the plastic cup is sooooo thin, only if it doesn't melt with the hot water pouring into. Talking about plastic. They charge 20 cents for a plastic bag in Carrefour at the check-out counter, and they even have barcode on the plastic bag to be scanned on if you ask for one! Cool? Not at all. What's wrong with plastic!? It's you yourself that need to be educated but not overreacting on this innocent non-biological thing. Plus, plastic nowadays could be biodegraded, people! |
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Be sane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment