Friday, November 19, 2010

Finally a grasp of fresh air

After weeks of worm's life crunching on books and books, my brain needs some fresh air. 

Had a walk to Royal Botanical Garden which is so near about 30 minutes walk from where I'm staying but I've never been there although I'm here for 9 months already. Such a shame if I don't pay a visit before I leave for good.


The Art Gallery of NSW

Flowers and flowers, they know me but I don't know them.




I am super duper tired, haven't got a good good rest yet. My eyes are closing. BYE. I've many many things in my mind now I gotta sort them out. Time is running out. Time shoots WAY TOO FAST. Goodnight. I love tiredness I can doze off in minutes which gives me no pain on rolling right and left besides 12345-ing sheeps. CIAO!

3 comments:

SongKeat said...

Loved the photos taken! Vibrant!
And yea. Can drop death on bed without twisting and turning is like the best thing ever!

Xin Yi said...

love the blue sky of aussie land...;)

Joe-Lene said...

SK: thanks to lightroom!! hahahha :D ho kai xiao ahh! feel so good to doze off so easily!!

pung: come come :D here's so blueeeee LOL