So, did I miss anything?
A very belated post on Jas's 21st birthday celebration which was... last month. All photos of that night had up on Facebook weeks ago except those that were in my camera, I only uploaded the photos just now. Just now just now just now, right after I came home after the exam. Hehehehe. An awesome surprise birthday party for Jas that night with great food and great people around. :)
Anyway we have bought the Transformers 2 ticket in advance for tomorrow night premier show, I just simply adore our efficiency in celebrating the end of battles and the beginning of party time!
Just to let you know again, it's time for party, it's time for great food and it's time for rewarding ourselves with beauty sleep that never wakes up by the alarm clock!

2 comments:
congratz again!!! xD
have a wonderful trip to NZ!!
haha thank you !! :D
yeah NZ NZ NZ NZ and MELBBBB!
Post a Comment