I've been craving for more and more chocolates lately. To balance out my dietary, I think a breakfast like this is really good. :)
Gosh I'm just like a cow but I don't eat grass, these are leaves.
I can't imagine myself being so herbivor nowadays where I was a girl who ate only non-green vegie in the past. This is... an achievement, eih?Any chocolate coated biscuits/cookies/snacks could simply satisfy my crave. Ok being a flexible one, I've another option, I love munching on fruits. I wouldn't mind to have fruits replacing chocolates.
Tell me I'm healthy. I know I am. ;)
9 comments:
u are u are! lol
hana...u r la..
xuan : heheheh tq =p
zaolon : !!!!!! you say until so beh syiok. come say again! >< i'm mou liu to the max i guess. zzz...
dun learn mao pattern k. its cat food
eh pls, i'm just helping to clear his leftover leafy mix!
fruits contain... glucose.... which turn into....
haha.... opps.. i know u going to come after me for that....
the end product is fat i know ><
i dont care la!!! weather cold tau...
omg!! so healthy recently? no chocolate la.. how to burn the euu ooo if keep taking sweet stuff?? hahaaa
i need euu to keep me warm during winter la!! and wait.. i'm always that healthy ;) life is never a complete one without sweet stuffs alvin :) else how to enjoy? hehehe
Post a Comment