Sunday, June 28, 2009

After exam

What have I been up to after the exam? Seems like I'm even busier than the exam period with so many things to do and sleep even later than the normal days! No more online for the whole day, less Facebook stalking, view lesser food blogs. What I know is we've been eating out very frequently that now we have eggs, vege, bread and milk in the fridge to be cleared before we left for holiday.

Attended Jun Shoong's farewell and advanced birthday party who is going back to KL to finish his degree.


A belated surprise birthday celebration for Petrina who turned 21 on the first day of her exam. Although Pet's birthday falls on the typical exam period we never forget to celebrate for her after the exam and we kept this as a surprise for her. She is so cute and so blur that she wasn't sure whether is she the one when we sang her birthday song!


Holiday has officially started but one month seems to be not enough for me :S and I really hate the outbreak of swine flu which is ruining our plan and more precautions needed for the vacation! Masks, hand gel, vitamins....... Duhhh!

MELBOURNE!!! Should I, shouldn't I? Although I've kinda made up my mind to proceed with my plan I'm still struggling with myself whether is this a good choice. No matter what's my last decision I shall not regret, this is what I know. ARGHHH!

It's time... have fun everyone! *Saying to myself*

3 comments:

SongKeat said...

yes! Melbourne you should! Go there and help me say "Hi!" to Li Yin!! xD

Well Ang Kong, Ti Kong, Na Tok Kong and Kuan Kong! All poh pi poh pi! Sure won't kena one!

fallen_angel said...

my holiday is ending
yours is starting...
anyway,dun think so much la..
just enjoy...
hehe

Joe-Lene said...

yes yes i am going definitely! don't care d since the govt said they recognise the H1N1 not as severe as it's firstly identified. it's just milddddd and normal :D

i'll pass your HI to liyin, sk! haha and lon.. enjoy back to school then hehehe