Thursday, June 11, 2009

Excuses For My Procrastination

While typing this, I've just gone through a total page of 44 of Ipoh Mali Talak Sombong! This is super duper sad, it wasn't my notes that I've read or even flipped through, it was a food blog that, again, has taken so much of my time. This isn't the first time for me definitely, uncountable times I've been doing this during this super wrong timing. I just couldn't stop clicking "Older Entries", again and again at the bottom of the page. Basically it somehow goes until the end of the site, which means the very first post of the blog. Imagine the bloggers who started their blogs since years ago and I could just spend a night or two to go through all the posts, with my notes right in front of me untouched, unread and undigested. Ok I haven't finished the whole Ipoh Mali Talak Sombong! site yet, I guess it would be wise if I just stop there and continue it in the near future which might be just tomorrow.

Anyway while browsing through the site, I dropped my little bro a message that when I'm home this year end if everyone at home is busy and he's having his school holiday, we shall find a day drive down to Ipoh for the sake of the Ipoh food. How could this ever happen to me a Penang kia, huh, while I'm always, and always, in the food heaven all the time. Dang~ I don't care. Thank God he replied me after 30 minutes waiting for his respond while I thought he isn't interested or doesn't give a damn at all that would be like pouring me with the icy cold water at 8˚C now.

My winter trip doesn't look friendly to me currently, the stupid flu thing is just simply spoiling every thing we planned. Or rather not spoilt yet because we might insist to go Christchurch and Melbourne, but I know it doesn't look wise at all. But how, am I going to stay in Newy for the whole one month winter break with some occasionally one day trip to Sydney? It would be so much of a waste to stay in Newy for the whole one-month time, I know it sounds so wrong for me to say so but frankly this is what in my mind.

There are so many things in my mind, but none of them are accounting/investment/tax law/economics related. I've this and that, that and this, plans and thoughts, in my mind for this exam period but somehow I know they all might just run away when I walked out from the exam hall of my last paper. Hmm.. This is how I, or rather we students, procrastinate.

I think I will have even more excuses coming up soon. HE HE HE.

2 comments:

SongKeat said...

人算不如天算啊。。。哎。。。。

Joe-Lene said...

that's why God exists maybe :S