Monday, June 15, 2009

Tax Brings Me Here

A party I attended last Friday for the farewell of Mai and Saori. :) This is definitely the last hangout before the very start of my battle, which is very approaching, finally - I would say. After the tons of unlimited fun I had last weeks with guests visiting us in Newy [okay they are friends, guest sounds a distance for friends] and very pattern-ly the formation of L.H.5, I know I've to settle down myself to back to the reality. Seems like I'm just crapping on stuffs that not much people could understand. LOL. Anyway if you're too free you could just give a guess on what's L.H.5 stands for. Something very ridiculous yet funny, to us. :) I guess I will only blog about it after the 23rd. 

Time flies only when we are having fun, this is true but I hope time flies too when we are having exams and I know this is even truer. Because it really is! Only the pre exam period is the most suffering. If you start preparing too early, you will be running out of energy and feel tired even before the very first paper. Sien sien sien. Well this might not apply on you but it applies on me because I truly feel sien already, even I wasn't grouped under the 'too early' category, I know I'm a good procrastinator. Time flies faster pleaseeee.

I'm utterly sien. And I realised something, the phrase 'try your best' isn't as consoling or as encouraging as it sounds to be. Interpreting it from the negative limb, it means you'll HAVE TO put in as much effort as you're supposed to be, the process of putting in as MUCH effort as I'm supposed to is what brings me to depression. That's how pessimistic I could be.

And!!!

I love distractions when I'm studying, truly in love with distractions. As long as you can shift my concentration away, I feel glad. Because this makes me feel less pathetic. :) :) :) And I've found something that could cheer me up when I'm depressed. Wahahahaha.

Can I just don't back to Tax now? I believe I've something else than tax, please.

No comments: