Weeks ago the landlady came and told that she and her husband will work out something for us to place our stuffs when we are away during the summer break. How nice is she right?
Last week we received an email from our beloved landlady and here it goes:-
Morten and I have spoken and tried to work out a way you can store your things but we have not come up with anything that works. You can store your things under the house at 14 Lee but we cannot guarantee their safety. I understand this might not be much of an option. However, it is dry under the house.
Can you please let me know if anyone is planning on staying next year. I need to think about new leases now and maintenance to be done during the break.
Thanks
Ooooiiii.. Under the house!! !@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@! UNDER THE HOUSE YOU KNOW!! Who knows what animals will be hiding under the house.. cats, dogs, lizards, spiders........ Toot! (FYI, I'm living in an atap house.)
Nevermind we have Mei Zhi and Sandra offer us :) Thanks in advance. Hehe.
4 comments:
joe wad does under the house mean? you guys live in atap house is it? lol. y under the house so bad kah?
yea, its an atap house! can you imagine what are the 'creatures' under the atap house?
your place got where is under the house? have to take the papan up is it? I see no basement also...
btw, no worries, you are welcome to store your stuff at our place. in fact, she emailed us about that too...
you cant imagine also huh! you see no basement, so am i!! her "under the house" means the open area under the whole house you know?? lots of stone and grass that part!!! unlike your house, at least the open area is bright and can at least put your bike there. crazy or not? mental problem!
Post a Comment