Thursday, October 23, 2008

Birthdays..are we getting older or elder?

This photo was taken during my grandma's birthday few days ago. Apparently not all the family members were there, lots of them were not around, including me :( When I say lots, I really mean that!

My parents look so young in the photo! This is the main reason why I have this photo enlarged here. :D :D :D I'm not boasting but it's true :) because my dear cousin TongWooi jiejie told me so too! Hehhehehe
You see, my ahma is laughing so happily!
Happy 93/94th Birthday ahma :D stay healthy!

OHHH..It's Wen's birthday today! :D The girl who loves chicken wings! Hahaha, this comes into my mind because of the chicken wings in the picture =p She really loves eating chicken wings. I remember for once we went to Hongkie Restaurant @ E-Gate and she ordered the chicken wings baked rice. The serve comes with 6 or 7 chicken wings!! And she loves it although it took a long time for her to finish up those wings :D 
Happy 20th Birthday Wen!
All the best for you in everything and take care in the US! 
:) 

2 comments:

SongKeat said...

that photo really match her who is crazy for chicken wings!

look at her mouth! laugh till can terus put the whole wings inside d!

Joe-Lene said...

hahahha yeah!! she really loves chicken wings!! laugh so happily for chicken wings ma =p