Thursday, October 16, 2008

6 Oct @ Gold Coast

We have no exact plan for this day, just planned to go around the beach at Surfers Paradise in the morning, and headed to Hobart Town for shopping. Well we did plan to go the Jupiter Casino to have a look, yes to have a look, none of us love gambling okay! :) Especially ME!!

We bought Subway for breakfast. Yes why Subway again?
No idea, but Subway tastes so nice in Gold Coast! Crazy huh? =="

Beach at Surfers Paradise.

Can you feel the HOTNESS?!! NO?!

and yeah we hided under the tree




I can tell you how hot was the weather! CRAZILY HOT!
That's why you can see me and Hua wearing cap and long sleeves at the beach! People were wearing bikinis and we were on long sleeves. How ironic is that!

You will never find me tanning at the beach like this.

Orchid's face O.o

The girls' (shoes) who traveled together for the 7 days

The last picture I took before I ran away from the beach.
Yeah, RAN AWAY.


After we got tanned at the beach we headed to Harbour Town. The place where people easily comes back with an empty wallet. Awwww seriously it was so nice to shop there, particularly those clothes with the $5 tag!! XD But no worries I wasn't the biggest spender of the day.. I only bought a Cotton On jacket and Witchery long sleeves :)

Oh bro.. you know what? I tasted the worst miso soup ever there! We randomly chose a Japanese restaurant and the miso soup was really OMG! Tooooot.

Dinner at Thai Restaurant, Crown Tower Hotel(?!)

The place that everyone must go in Gold Coast!
and yeah finally we moved and stayed at this place!

A lot? Too much? Boring? Nahh I post for myself then =) More to come.

No comments: