Sunday, October 19, 2008

7 Oct @ Movie World

Awww.. I shall continue with the Brisbane and Gold Coast trip photos.

Movie World


Cute!!


Yea, we sat on this and got all wet after that :S

Queuing up for Scoopy Doo, COOL!!




Superman! I am truly in love with this. How I wish I could go for one more ride. Yeah I love these trilling rides!
Batman! It shoots up damn fast man, unlike Genting Highland's space shot, but goes down immediately when it reached the peak, so it wasn't that thrilling for me. Hmmph. 
Warners Bros. Movie World
Dinner at Hard Rock Cafe, Surfers Paradise.
The food was pretty good, especially the vegie burger! Shall I update a post on all the photos of those food we consumed within that 7 days, shall I shall I? That's a lot!!
With Jo. 


My Movie World and Seaworld collection! XD

No comments: