Wednesday, October 15, 2008

4 Oct @ Brisbane, Gold Coast

It was Saturday morning and we couldn't wake up to the morning market with Kev and Ernest. The guys wake up damn early you know, everyday!! Oh ya their house is so much like a house, so comfy.. unlike ours :( 
Breakfast prepared by the guys, nice huh?
PIANOOOOOO!
Hair dryer surgery. I nearly spoilt Ernest's hair dryer because my hair was stuck inside. Needle operation. 
Everywhere we could see this purple tree in Brissy, but not Newcastle =(
Really kinda sad to leave Brisbane though. Nice place with nice food and the people are nice! Yes you - Kev, Ernest and Ken! Too much to say, leave it first. Hahahha.

Main Beach @ Gold Coast.



Every beach I go, I will have this. 

Dinner at Indian restaurant.
After the comfy-comfy stay we had in Brisbane, we then moved to YHA backpackers hotel, not really that bad though~
Sandra Me Siang!
We stayed in a 6 dorms room and the 'unknown' slept damn early, around 10pm!! Zzzzz.. so uncomfortable because we couldn't shout and laugh and scream and talk loudly in the room! Thank God she left on the next day =) I am so bad huh? 

I love uploading photos in the uni! SO FAST!! =D That's all for today, I'm so hungry now, I wanna go home~~!! HEhehehhee..

No comments: