I went to petrol station and I saw this. First time ever. I would never know how it looks like if I didn't get to see that.
***Jelly, prepared by Siang.
Cook of the day
Busy eating..
Gee and I
She loves self-posing the most =)
***Hua, The food ruin-er
Newly-made-recipe-ChiCheong Fun, chili sos + coffee made @.@
Mm.. disgusting?
***Whose dirty car is that?
Not to say the dirtiest car in Inti's carpark, but among us (of the week).
Shame on you, Cien. Wahahahhahhaha =p
Mmm..
I know you went for the 3 bucks car wash before you went home. LOL~

How come the number plat senget to the left? @.@
6 comments:
joe ar, seems lk this year more happening den last year hor.. so nice.. got timetable who cook on which day ar?hahaa... as usual hua still the greeediest...muahahaha.... tam chiak ..HAHA... enjoy to the fullest.. hope to see u sooon ....
Yier~~ dont ever let me see the Newly-made-recipe-ChiCheong Fun again!! want to vomit liao... hehe... haiyo... Cien's car really is the most dirty among us... hehe....
alvin.. every year is still so happening to me =p depends on how you mix around with your friends and who are your friends. hehhh.. Hua..?! hmm.. Hahahaha...
gee.. that chicheong fun looks so disgusting hor? hahah..
alvin..i where got tam chiak..which eyes you see me greediest har?????so bad...dont simply say..i just ate those food that another 8 of them can't finish...dont waste ma..haha..
joe..not chicheong fun la..is mua jiii...wahahaha...
wah.... is MUA CHI!!!!! how could me..!! how come i will remember it as CHI CHEONG FUN.. silly me!! nvm d la.. no need edit la.. hahaha
ALL KELISA IS LIKE THIS... plat number senget to the left... PGP 2621 also marh... bleuk... later you let people laugh...
Post a Comment