Two days ago, my msn personal message appeared as "Don't talk to me". Ya, I was in a freaking bad mood. No mood to hehe haha with anyone. Of course there are reasons why I was so down.
I thought people would somehow ignore the "Don't talk to me" if they mean to chat with me. Or perhaps they would assume that it's just for fun, or just a simple and meaningless "Don't talk to me".
Guess I'm wrong.
There were people who dare not message me!
Jeffblanex and Liyin!!
Well, I was kinda shocked when they told me that they dare not message me because of the personal message.
Anyway, thanks to those who didn't message me during the "Don't talk to me" period. I scared I coudn't reply in a pleasant way.
The worst is.. What if the one chatting with me could feel the unpleasant of mine?!
7 comments:
hahahaaaa...you scared me la Joe...
so are you gonna blog about the thg that made you down???
*kepoh-smile*
:P
nope :)
hahahahah..
joe! wat happen to u?? i also saw that "DON"T TALK TO ME!" n i really don't dare to talk to u .... LOLx.. anyway.. just be happy n smile always... there are ears to listen to u oo... peace
HAhahah..wa boh shu liao!! no worries~! thanks for the ears too :) you faster come back lar..! we all waiting for you here.. fast fast fast!
i'm coming back tMR!! means 5th of july!! but u also not there d lo.. SWT.. i back den u come kl..haha...
Yeaa~!! hahah.. nvm, i will be back on monday d.. :)
pattern nia..lol
Post a Comment