Funny is funny. But it needs bigbigbig hugeeee courage to do that!
Imagine if you were the yellow man, erm nope, will you sacrifice yourself to be the yellow man dancing on the stage and everybody is looking at you? I won't and will never. I don't have the courage to stand on the stage, dancing and doing fools, and let the audience to laugh at me, being the yellow man which is sooooo well known throughout the whole Malaysia nowadays. I saw one of the yellow man walked away after the show with a Digi's promotion card covering his face. He showed a sense of.. embarrassing? breft? ...................
Same thing goes to clown, with a boomy hair, big red nose, big shoes, colours on the face, pokle dots big clothes, doing magics or tricks and blowing balloon in the shopping mall. Kids are all around you, urge you to blow the balloon faster, make fun of you, step on your big foot, pinch your big red nose, point and laugh at you. >.<
If you want to find a job and you're not well-educated enough..
Will you be a clown?
I won't. I will try my best to find a job in a restaurant as a waitress.
Life is hard.
I salute those who have big courages.
10 comments:
Like that ah!? I'm a chicken...
pluck pluck pluck~~~~
I saw the yellow man too that day!! hehe!! i was like ewww.... i'm not gonna do that too!!
sandra: chicken?! HAhahhaha
meizhi: yea i guess you saw that too since you were there.. but kinda pity the yellow man lar~
joelene ar joelene
u neva do sia sue tings
shud xperience once la u
dont brake my record. hahahha. i dont want do sia suei things la. :)
haha... If I were them ar? sure feel so pai seh lor... haha... I'm not so courage enough as they do... hehe.....
I AM COURAGEOUS!! MUAHahaha!!
gee, cuz our face not so thick yet..not enough courage to do that..hahaha
liyin..i know you are pro at this..do all the so called sia suei things you most pro liaw..hahhaha..i dont mean the yellow man is sia suei..but you know la har..hahah :)
People do that for living, if they had a chance, they wont do it. Every1 wants to be Donald Trump or Bill Gates. Life is unfair.
Ya. I agree. :) Life is unfair, seriously.
Post a Comment