revealed and concealed, partially.
SUPER CUTE LERH!!! Where you got the lip smacker?? Taste/Smell nice?? - Maple
maple! I got the paul frank from priceline at $8 :D i haven't tested it, will let you know! I hope it's effective.. I HOPE! not only for the purpose of cute and can-see. hahah
Haha!! I would totally buy it for the purpose of can-see lorh >.<
haha i won't lo :P i want something effective hahaha *pray hard*
Post a Comment
4 comments:
SUPER CUTE LERH!!! Where you got the lip smacker?? Taste/Smell nice?? - Maple
maple! I got the paul frank from priceline at $8 :D i haven't tested it, will let you know! I hope it's effective.. I HOPE! not only for the purpose of cute and can-see. hahah
Haha!! I would totally buy it for the purpose of can-see lorh >.<
haha i won't lo :P i want something effective hahaha *pray hard*
Post a Comment