Healthy people healthy life. A morning walk at Centennial Park, yes.. 9.30am is still considered as morning, definitely; unlike back at home, when we say 'morning walk' - it means 6.30am or 7am - who wants to walk under the sun at 9.30am, only if you think you're not tanned enough or you enjoy being burnttttt.
The black thing is damn fierce man. Stand closer to the grey ones if you don't mind being attacked by the black one, it'll make full use of its beak to tok you. Zzzz...
We really really really thought they are SWAN. I mean the black ones.
Aren't the two black ones look like swan with the super long neck and the curve shape? Plus, if two combine they form a love shape, isn't it? That's how we drew the swan when we were little. Plus! We always came across the cystal-like-swan decorations in gift shops in the old times.
But I see only...
Not a word mentioning SWAN. Quack quack quack...
UPDATE: CONFIRMED - IT'S BLACK SWAN!!






7 comments:
SUI wo those... swan like DUCK! hahahha
Hahahahhahha. I wanted to click "like" for this post! LOL
Yes...me too...Like Like Like! Nice post Joe! :D
LOLLLLLLLLLLL. SO CUTE!!
Still, I think... it's SWAN!! :((
Maybe it's originally for ducks but the swan nge nge go there. Hmmm.. and so it's a duck-swan mixed pond!
Joe, it is a SWAN. To be exact, it is an Australian Black Swan (Cygnus atratus) found in the southeast and southwest regions of Australia.
Those small grey birds are called Cygnets - or young swans... same as how ducks have ducklings and chickens have chicks.. swans have cygnets. hehe.
I checked wiki.. the Australian 'Black Swan' page has photos that look exactly like the ones you took at the park :)
LOL thanks Pet! I think it's swan too! :D :D
Post a Comment