I just had a short chat with Nazha and he was saying whether I sampai hati not to back for Malaysian Night on the coming 25th. Aku tak sampai hatilah.. And I popped out a question asking is dikir still going on this year. When this question came across my mind I realise it has really been a long while I'm not in touch with the bunch of buddies I used to stick around with last year since the formation of dikir barat.
And I was told that they have a hard time looking for volunteers of Indian and Chinese performance to reflect "Celebrating Diversity" and not many are really excited about performing unlike last year there were heaps and we were all so enthusiastic! Gosh, I can feel their anxiety. My point is, isn't it the same issue as what we encountered in JSPO years ago and it remains until today? Excuses like lazy and malu are just a reflection of the same laziness as I-need-to-study and I-can't-score-well-if-I-attend-meetings in the old days. Allaaaaaaaaaa~
Move move move!


No comments:
Post a Comment