Friday, September 17, 2010

My 皇帝脚

I kinda salute with myself for being able to spoil a bedroom slipper to this extent, such a big hole that a finger actually fits well through the hole! Plus, my house is fully carpeted except the kitchen and bathroom.

Salute me!
Hello to my new Paul Frank bedroom slipper!
It's an emergency to stock in another one once I found out that the pink one has 'severely' worn out.
I can't live without bedroom slipper, like seriously! Even back at home, I'm the only one who is with slipper on at anytime. :D

.......... I wanna buy shoes, I wanna buy flats! But nothing attracts me yet because they hurt! Either they hurt me or would definitely hurt my pocket for the super duper comfy one. Aiyoooo...

3 comments:

K@nGaro0 said...

canot d...ur leg too hiong liao...too smelly!! have to wash nicely pls... HAHAHAH!! shoe also beh tahan!!

K@nGaro0 said...

btw..i give u my acc u help me decorate can boh..ur theme nice leh~~ HAHAHAHA!!!

Joe-Lene said...

eh smelly your head ok!! my leg very pang one ah!! lazy ah you.. decorate yourself la. easy easy only just need your patience and passion!! hahahah :D