Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Two months plus few days

It has been two months plus few days, only.

Everything is good here because I can't say everything isn't good. I enjoy my everyday here because I can't say I'm suffering. I love what I'm doing now because I can't say I hate it. I know what I'm doing here because I can't tell I'm lost. I know I must continue because I know that's the only way. I know it's the only way because I know I won't crash it. I won't crash it because I know I'll regret. I know it's the reality because it's not concealed. I tell myself to face it because I'm avoiding. I'm avoiding because I tell myself not to face it. I bring myself back to reality because I know I'm not thinking anything helpful. I drop back to the hole because I failed to convince myself.

I am now no different to the I in Nov 2006. The only difference is it was only 10 days, it's 28 times of that for this time.

No comments: