OK wanna get rid of the unpleasant post to be on top every time I click into this page because it's super eyesore-ish.
I had an awesome dating with Xinyun on Thursday, lovelove! I was so energetic that I could wake up at 7.30 in the morning to take a shower and get myself ready. Rare case.
Having churros in the morning or noon isn't really a good thing, something unhealthy plus deep fried thingy in the stomach brings you more guilt than satisfaction at times.
This Hungarian cinnamon roll is so yummy, the inner layer of the roll is soooooo soft. It tastes really good when it's fresh from the oven, oh yeah what doesn't taste good when it's fresh and hot, dumb.
Oh by the way I think RANDOM is a fantastic word or whatever blablablabla because my brain is random enough to comply with the meaning of random and because I'm switching the direction again.
I'm very excited now, Choong Jiin Herng! Don't let something goes wrong in between please no excuse for that.
❤ kerana ini adalah peluang terakhir, peluang yang tidak boleh dilepaskan ❤
My mind is like super messy now here a bit there a bit and I can't think properly lalalalalala I better get back to normal asap otherwise I'll be so dead. Bouncing out *doink*



No comments:
Post a Comment