Sunday, May 9, 2010

I think I'm spoilt

Never on earth I'd have thought myself to be so happy after spending money. Walking, eating, shopping and everything, I'm happy. People often say that women love spending money, it makes them happy and they feel good after spending. I've never agreed on this statement but it seems I'm starting to get nearer to this line.

This is crazy.

But in fact I do really feel good. :D

I actually gave warning to my mom, "I cannot tahan already, I wanna go shopping and spend money. Otherwise I'll go crazy." LOL.

That's why I haven't gone insane now because I have a mom that says yes to whatever that keeps me normal, the best mom ever! Don't get me wrong, I don't say my mom is the best only when she lets me spend freely ok? She's just.. the best, for everything la. You get me, you get me? Duh~ nevermind if you don't get it. LOL.

❤ Thank you mama ❤
Don't we look alike? Almost everyone says so. Hehehe.


❤ HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY ❤
Love you, from your spoilt daughter.


Literally I'm not really that spoilt that will spend ridiculously if you know me well. :)

And and and.. I am sooooo happy after eating Mamak here. With the stupid prices I'm paying I should come back with guilt but I'm so damn excited. Roti telur bawang, roti bom, murtabak ayam, satay ayam, mi goreng, and teh tarik, why I never appreciate you when I'm home?! 人就是这样犯贱!

Off to a Buddhist event at Darling Harbour after having mamak.


浴佛



做好事,存好心,说好话
so cute right? xD


Oh lalalalalallalalalaaa~ :) Buhbye.

No comments: