*Wiping away the spiderweb*
Nothing has been better than handing in one more assignment. A research essay, my first ever research essay. I'm so new to it. This thing had let me down for at least 4 days before the due date when I only realised that I was clueless at all.
I hate the question, "Can I survive?" kept spinning in my head. Because I'm so so so so scared.
I think I'll just be so worried until end of the year, fingers crossed it'll not extend. Else.. I'm so dead.
************************
Liz brought me to this very famous French patisserie shop at The Rocks last Thursday ~ La Renaissance. The cakes are really good, not too sweet and rich in flavours!
I think macaron is a killer too. Crunchy at the outside and chewy in the inside, with very pleasant smell of strawberry scent and tastes so good that you know there's a generous amount of ground almonds in the recipe.
To the flip side of the coin, you know they are not stingy on the proportion of icing sugar. Ouch, ouch ouch.
Once a while, a reward to yourself after the torture - an excuse for comforting your guilt and consoling your bleeding pocket.
Gosh it's almost June already. Why why why why is it so fast. I'll look 361334 years older after a month from now.



2 comments:
hungry liao~
eat more eat more :D
Post a Comment