because you never know when the city turns happening.
I guess the city hints when there are extra noises could be heard on 25th floor, very regular ambulance and police sirens and the bombarding musics playing in the city, and the strangest is when you step out from your apartment you see public buses stopping by the road right in front of you which you've never seen a bus passes by ever.
So here goes the St Patricks Day Celebration!
Spot the kids in the band, no.. spot their instruments, look closely.. do you see music scores? I found it kinda amazing actually. It did surprise me, a lot!
One thing to be mentioned. The crowd was so l.i.t.t.l.e as compared to the Mardi Gras's. This makes life easier. Teehee.
The kids were actually tired of waving their hands. Their faces were sooooooo sien. I wonder did they know why were they on the truck. Hmmm.
Till then. Xoxo. 22 is on the way. :)
3 comments:
Soooo sien. Hahahah. Nice... Didn't even know I missed St. Patrick's Day. Canberra is too quiet to even notice that >.<
Anyway Happy 22nd Birthday my Joe. I am posting my birthday wish for you Everywhere d;
xoxo
That reminded me of St. Patrick's Day in New York..it was quite a heck of celebration too...=)
My Bee thank you!!! <3 awww i can't transform my thoughts into words. still.. <3 hehhee. xoxoxoxo
Khai Sheng.. Yea but I guess the St Patrick's Day over here might not be as merrier as in the States? I'm not sure thought cuz i din really go for that. :)
Post a Comment