Thursday, March 11, 2010

Life = Random

I think... one good thing being in the foreign land is we get to see weird things occasionally. :) On my way to Woolies to get a big tube of Vaseline the church opposite has this that is quite eye catching to the passers by, I'd say so. I'm not the only one that took pictures of this across the street, many stopped by to capture these 'warriors' too. XD



Everything happens for a reason - my Bee's favourite quote!

There's a reason why my mom bought me this case in GREEN. Teeheeee..


The people on my desktop don't kill me please. I treasure this a lot that's why you appear on my screen everyday when I log on to laptop ❤ Oh the main purpose is.. my mouse! It doesn't have magic on me anyway, but I'm still loving it!

2 comments:

huahua said...

hahha..joe..it's not big tube is HUGE!!!and and..you FINALLY got a MOUSE...that's amazing~~~

Joe-Lene said...

hahahaha hua hua! i used to have a big tube of lotion ma :p amazing to have a mouse right? LOL. but i'm not used to a mouse yet :S hehehe