Anyway here is a quick update.
I went to the Architecture INTRANSIT exhibition for the 5th year students.. that was still during the exam period. By the time I still had three exams not done yet and the archi students kept showing off to us they've done and free! =="
Us with Bizi :)
and us with Azfar :)
Fast forward to the last day of exam, we had a party at Wanlu's house at night. And I made muar chee for the party because I've the flour left from making the ondeh-ondeh last time.
We played mafia for hours and I was so tiring after the whole day after the three hours exam in the morning plus I didn't sleep well the night before the exam I guess I was too exciting and kept laughing by myself.
Vivian, Wanlu, Jas, and me :)
Till then.. I'm pretty busy! It's already Monday, and I'm leaving tomorrow. My stuffs are not packed yet, I haven't bought the things I want yet, and I haven't got the boxes for packing from Woolies yet! Bye.




5 comments:
waiting for u to back penang!!!
yes i'm going home sooooon! =)
Ur leavin ?!?! =(
I've finally finish shifting in ONE NIGHT!!!
good luck and hope to see you my dear joe NEXT YEAR! xoxo
graham: hey.. yea i'm leaving this coming tuesday =) enjoy and take care!
liyin: yes babeh... good luck with your work and i know.... i must see you next year!!! xoxo love u lots!
Post a Comment