Welcomed by a little culture shock when I landed yesterday particularly when I stepped out from the airport seeing the taxis out there with kinda broken cars and not-so-professional drivers look. It's so random I know. :S
When my mom asked me, "What do you wanna do now?" and the first thing that I told her was, "Anything but not eating." Surprisingly? No I supposed because I was still full from the flight meals. Feel so piggy for the 8 hours flight where the only things that I did was sit, eat and watch movies. Knees were in pain after the long hours.
I didn't buy much back this time and I found that there are still chocolates in the fridge from last year. Did I mention that my mom has frozen three mooncakes for me? :) Yay!! And one of them is my all time favourite Shanghai mooncake. Weehoo.
Hasn't really gained back my appetite for the local food yet, and not craving for any particular food, which... is a good sign? :) But I've tasted so much like curry mee, wanton mee, char koay kak, hokkien mee, apom, and bits of dim sum this morning. So contradicting.. =="
Feel like going to swimming but damn I'm overage now. Remember I once scolded that Indian guy who refused to let me in although I was holding the Safira member card and I was still under 21, I'm not gonna be so silly fighting with him this time seeing that I'm at the downside, I'm 21. fsayfnsadgoiumxassdfiojsdiogwquhsanu suan le.
Lots of photos to update for Hunter Valley Garden and Tasmania trip but this is definitely challenging my patience.
Apparently I'm lazy to update with photos. Call me out, same number. :) Buhbye.
6 comments:
what laaaaa not craving for THE Penang hawker food yet?! T____T
hahahah tell me about culture shock, I can imagine myself going back and being more conscious about ppl snatching my hand bag :\
Welcome back to penang o...=)
I know that kinda feeling...once u hv stepped outside looking at how green the grass is on the other side...u will become critical as well...haha!
Just look things positively...haha! Malaysia still has some good things...
LiYin: Yea I don't know why.. but still have to eat la. Went to Sri Rambai market this morning and I didn't know what to buy for breakfast.. you know what caught my attention the most? Sandwich ==" egg and ham sandwich. *Speechless*
Khai Sheng: Thanks yea =) Yea Malaysia is still the best for us with family and friends over here. Home is still our home forever. Heee..
Welcome home Joe! =D I'll be back soon! =DD
I agree with you that once you reach Penang you will lost your appetite due to the 8 hours flight full with mealssss. lol
Take Care Joe. Will call you when i'm back. =D
make sure you call me gee!! :P
0124306390 i'm waiting for your call hehehehe. by the time, i'll say - Welcome Home Gee! =)))))) See you soon!
Welcome back Joe! Omg, ur mum really cute! 3 months mooncakes @.@ see ya soon!
Post a Comment