I walk into the bathroom and take out my lens, when I'm rubbing it with saline suddenly I realise I lost count of how many lens I have taken out. I wear my glass and check into the mirror I don't see any lens in either side of my eyes. I wonder when did I take out both lens and I only could see one at that moment. Did I drain it with the tap water? I search up and down in the bathroom, the sink, the tap, the mirror, the case, and the table top. I have no idea where is another lens.
My memory doesn't store that few seconds, so unconscious. So now I need more vitamin for memory. Such a tofu brain I have!
UPDATED:
Damn I found the lens in my case after three days. Two lens in one side and I have just got another new pair to wear. So I have to throw them away. Grrrrrr.
No comments:
Post a Comment