Me and Hua headed down to Canberra during the Spring break 3 weeks ago. People always says that Canberra is sooooo boring but it's sooooo not true for me, I'm used to the slow and laid-back lifestyle back in Newy. Ohhh.. I like the city! Civic :) Small and organised, and.. peaceful, cool!
We had a walk in ANU after a yummy lunch at Tosolinis. I had risotto but I think Hua's pasta is the best!! It was so goooood. Bee, you should go for the pasta next time! xD
Continue with the walk at Australian National Botanic Gardens just behind ANU.
And... it rained. :/
The night we had a pleasant dinner with Bee's friends and we laughed a lot! They are so hilarious, so cute :) Hehe. Bee, your chicken marsala is so thumbs up! Love it :D
The next day...
Floriade @ Canberra
Practically saying we skipped dinner that night and we had supper with mac n' cheese, chips, mooncakes. We were so kaypo browsing through lots of blogs, of people that we don't know at all. LOL.
A fruit flan for breakfast before leaving Canberra. Thanks Bee, I love this fruit flan! I wish I could have some now :)
We didn't go to the Parliament House!! I heard it's a must to go but we, being the special ones, didn't go. Buwahhahah. Or maybe this could be the reason to visit Canberra again one day. =p
Thanks for the stay my bee ❤ xoxo


2 comments:
Aww thanks my Joe (: I had a great time with you and Hua!!! Hope to see you guys soon!
xoxo
my bee ❤ xoxo :)
Post a Comment