We have this sandboarding trip at Anna Bay planned in few days' time and so we went in 2 cars on last Friday. The weather was so good - not too windy yet not too cloudy - and the sun kindly hid for sometimes for the sake of our skin. You know, we are all putera-puteri lilin. Some are going to screw me if they read this because I'm always the one complaining how scorching the sun is. It's a desert place wehhh, not a shade that I could find at all. :) And noo.. in fact I am not so puteri lilin but people who knows me would know that it takes less than an hour to burn me and almost a year or more to be slightly fairer, just slightly, and I am absolutely sick of the super-duper charcoal tanned days.
After half an hour drive we arrived at Anna Bay, boarded this err.. 4WD bus(?) to the very deserted place. They very semangat people woke up early in the morning for this very tiring outdoor activities, cheers people!
Seeeeee... so desert-ish right!
You enjoy the 15 seconds of joy sliding down the slope and as tired as a cow when you finally climb up to the top again. The first try going uphill was the worst one, I felt like going to collapse soon. As I said, as tired as a cow. LOL. It has been a long time since I last had this "collapsing moment", just like me finishing the 400m back in MSSMPP.
This proves that how long I've never been doing any exercise that requires so much of my energy and challenges my stamina. Ooops.
Even if you're exhausted you will never be tired of posing for the camera.
We planned to do 10 rides, and later on increased to 15 rides to challenge ourselves.
Everyone kept counting down 14 times left, 13 times left.. and until 10 times left..
We knew we were not going to get that 15 times because our princessy-Jim's arm was mis-located because of a fall and rolling down the slope. And so 10 of us ended up in John Hunter Hospital for 3 hours. :)
Poor Jim! Count down to 5 weeks to recover fully.
The group photo of the Sandboarding gang!
Shall we go again one day? Ahhh.. if we have the time! :)Spring break is coming to an end, 2 weeks of break - that's it. A lot more to catch up, I'm way behind my blogging!

No comments:
Post a Comment