How should I say? I guess it's true that life is getting more and more happening lately ever since the dikir barat team is formed. Although you might have heard me saying again and again that my life is getting more and more interesting, I still wanna emphasise, who cares. :)
Ever since I joined dikir barat (and yes I know I've been mentioning a lot about dikir barat recently) there have been more friends more functions more events more outings and more gatherings.
- Raya Open House at Davis Ave
My first time to raya open house :) by my friends. So on last Saturday after the dikir practice in the morning whole bunch of dikirians went to Bizi's house, everyone was so hungry after starving for few hours. Yea it's not surprising that we didn't take our breakfast because the practice was scheduled at nine in the morning, it was awesome that people could actually wake up. =]
Kad raya kad raya~
- Lekor Mission at neighbour's house - Completed!
We have been craving for keropok lekor since a month ago and finally we made it. It's really hard to get a time that fits everyone especially during holidays! Can you believe that we actually made the lekor at 9pm and everyone went home at 3am? Eating the deep fried lekor in the midnight was so unhealthy =S but I should excuse myself for once awhile. HE HE HE...
Our lekor is more like fish nuggets :) especially the one that made with fresh fish, it tastes so..... fishy!
- Ondeh-ondeh - Me and Hua! :D
We spent 3 hours in the kitchen doing ondeh-ondeh from scratch to serve our sudden crave. :D From discovering the pandan paste is actually come in green colouring that I would have to put aside my specially-bought green colouring, to boiling the ondeh-ondeh and found that the palm sugar hasn't melted wholly, and to cheating by steaming the unmelted-palm-sugar ondeh-ondeh, finally we felt so.. overdosed by the green balls. =/
Sent some over to neighbours. It's not that bad I hope, at least the texture doesn't disappoint me but quite unsatisfied with the palm sugar I bought here. So... not-palm-sugar, more to like brown sugar. Hmm.. anyway, we've planned for our next mission. Kuih dadar! A very time consuming one. :)
- Mok's birthday at Nobby's Beach
Our dikir barat leader a.k.a. my neighbour a.k.a. a-doctor-to-be in 4 years' time! Did I mention that my neighbours are all medical students? :) Happy 20th Mok!
How do I define 'happening'...
Randomly asked to go for coffee at night because it was too boring at home...
Not too hectic of outings, moderately having fun...
Woke up in the morning receiving two texts asking whether or not there's any plan for the day...
Spontaneous plan at anytime...
Life oh life? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment