Monday, October 5, 2009

Posting from Canberra

I'm in Canberra right now. Hua is sleeping soundly now.. really soundly =p Bee is in Sharon's room showing her the newly bought dress.

3 days 2 nights in Canberra is so short, and I'm going back to reality tomorrow. Ouch.. Many things to catch up after that. How I wish this holiday could be longer, and I don't mind spending more days in Canberra although it's pretty 'nothing' over here, I love it =) Living in Newy for 2 years, I don't feel the life here is overly dull, in fact I'm sorta in love with the slow-slow and dull-dull life.

Bee and I watched a few videos on Facebook just now, she laughed and she cried...
and she said I'm emotionless. :/

Oops.. Hua is snoring =]

Will update more when I'm back, not much pictures anyway because the dumb-dumb me forgot to bring my camera out this morning.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

No comments: