So Xinyun finally paid me a visit in Newy.
A very bad host I am, I didn't bring her to any nice places but to my very jungle like Uni but hey I don't find it very bushy and jungle-ly nowadays and kept complaining like in the past, it's somewhere I would definitely miss when I leave.
She said Newy is so 'desolated'. Personally I don't think so, anymore. :)
This is a very last minute photo we took on the last night before we went to bed. One of the reasons why this post couldn't be dedicated to her: We didn't take much photos. This is so ridiculous for having a queen of camwhore around me for 4 days 3 nights but I believe she had a lot of self portrait shots whenever I dumped her in the uni while I went to do my stuffs.
Not to forget, she was being o0o by an angmoh when she was walking alone in the uni, and it happened in less than 3 hours she reached here. :S
It was Siang's 21st birthday yesterday and we had a birthday dinner at an Indian restaurant.
Happy 21st my Siang :)
It has been a habit for me to call Siang and Bee with a prefix of 'my' ever since we watched the Korean drama Coffee Prince years ago, 'my chan, my chan' sounds cute, and now 'my siang' and 'my bee' have become a habit to me. :) The reason doesn't really make sense I know but who cares we like to do things unreasonably, oh because this is already 21st century. Just like the 21st century songs they don't have the very specific characteristics like the Baroque/Classical/Romantic period songs that follow a sequential style. Out of topic, apparently.
Anyway,
doesn't this look cute? Love at first sight at this cute little grand piano with a tiny flower on top. :)
It's so sarcastic that I name this post as "Xinyun's visit" even though I kept banning this idea from the start of this post until the end, before this very last paragraph. Contradiction, such a shame on me, so unpredictable. :]

2 comments:
Poor xinyun. Gosh. Discrimination is strong in newy |:
That's a really cute key chain ^^
Love you my joe! (:
yaya discrimination is quite strong here, for sometimes. hahaha but she's just too lucky to get the warmest greeting here! LOL :D
miss you my bee! catch up with you again soon =)
Post a Comment