I always feel like blogging but I am always so blank. The longer I abandon, the stronger urge I have but not the lazier I am.
I am not lazy, but I am a slacker, a pro-slacker. Does that make any difference? It's still the time that I'm wasting.
I guess my life is too, I wouldn't say prefect, but it's just so above average that I have no rantings all over here, wanted to but I couldn't think of any to mumble about.
JSPO came back with a Bronze certificate from the National Band Competition yesterday. It's quite saddening to know even though I didn't really care much about that this time. Hmm, nevermind.
PWO is leaving to Jeju for International Wind Ensemble Music Festival, Hong Kong and Shenzhen tomorrow. So chio right? It must be a very wonderful experience. Have fun and good luck guys!
Quite productive lately, not academic wise but things that are not academically related. Finished 2 dramas, get my resume done and checked, 10 laps of swimming. Finally have some clues and directions, what remains the problem is whether I believe in myself and, I always doubt on my confidence.
What's the point of 'mentally reminding' myself of doing something but I have never put the effort in fulfilling the tasks? That shapes me as a slacker.
Get hungry easily and I hardly feel the fullness lately. And I tell myself, it's okay to eat more.
Oh and I realised I am so easily satisfied.
And I don't like to make things clear.
No comments:
Post a Comment