Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Baron ;)

HAPPY 17th BARON CH'NG

He had a birthday party at home last Saturday.

I told him I would make him tarts if I were home for the party. And so, he promised to finish the tarts for me if I make it when I go home. HE HE HE. So I know what tops my list now! :)

You don't look like 17 anyway but this is good because when we meet dad and mom's friends, they would say, "oh you've two sons and a daughter, so the daughter is the youngest one?" although we are standing side by side. Just rephrase the sentence, it gives the same meaning: I'm your meimei, or I look like your meimei to be exact.


And, you know what?!!! I searched high and low, up and down, from hard disk to hard disk, and this is the one and only one picture I have!! How pathetic is that!! :[

Happy birthday, old kid!
You're not old, you just look mature.
And please score more than me!

No comments: