Friday, July 10, 2009

A little update from Melbourne

For the sake of updating after a long disappearance I'm now in Melbourne having my dear Liyin babeh beside me! Finally finally.. I was seriously worn out after returning from New Zealand and the first whole day walk in the Melbourne city, that was really an extreme to me and I hit bed for a whole 10 hours long sleep that night.

I hardly could find a slightly-able-to-see photo of me and Liyin in her photo album now. This is so shit man. Our unplanned-weight-gain-plan started after the very last paper back in 23 June. It's winter but winter doesn't mean it's necessary to gain those unfriendly elements in the body. How can my face be so 'pong'? Not only this I'm now having serious deteriorate skin problem now after the freezing weather in NZ and I can feel my hand is so rough. My eye bags and dark circles are......... I'm seriously speechless of how sad I look now. Words can't describe anymore. :S

How's Melb? So far so good but I'm too tired and lazy to join any day tour to visit here and there. Just simply spending the 9 days here to enjoy the city life and meet up with friends and I wanted it to be a very relaxing life for this 9 days but too much walking end up exhausting me.

And yes, resutls are out this early midnight. I survived - this is what I can say. :)

Although it's time to stop consuming excessive fats, holiday is meant to be relaxing, enjoy and eat whatever whenever wherever you want right? I shall go to get some egg tarts now maybe while waiting for Liyin to come back from working and Yes I'm home alone now.

6 comments:

SongKeat said...

woot... So tired mea? xD
btw congratulation that you survived your test! what a torment.

Joe-Lene said...

yes yes i survived! remember i mumbled a lot to you during that period right? lol finally it's all over now!

really tired! you see my extremely dark circles and eye bags! this is an extreme d i wonder how long do i need to get off this annoying thing on my eyes!

SongKeat said...

joe... u made me kong ki... cause i subscribed! saw liyin and u leave same comments! siao ki!

yes i remember... even i saw one of the question nia.. i also kong liao.. u.. needless to say

fallen_angel said...

eh, li yin breaks how many glass a day??
haha..

rest more..u two..

SongKeat said...

lol... wrg wrg wrg... still rest more also gai gai gai!

Joe-Lene said...

songkeat : hahah what to do travel ma! must go here and there but i think i quite relax d, i din make my days all very pack also. luckily i got all over Credit la not so cham. the one you see accounting question eh also ngam ngam ho C nia. hahah

zaolon : i doubt she breaks any glass la! you so bad haha